This is a twelve-week position that will focus on supporting the Pet Care Behavior group with the research projects in the department. This position will sit completely remote throughout the 12 week duration. No travel is necessary.
1. Assist with the design of pet behavior research projects.
2. Carry out testing methodologies insuring a high standard of scientific integrity.
3. Perform behavioral observations of pets within our pet care facility.
4. Required activities include, but are not limited to:
• Data collection and record keeping for the projects assigned.
• Adherence to Company policy on protection of patent rights and intellectual property.
• Effective communication of results through oral presentations and/or timely, written technical documentation and reports.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Knowledge):
• Minimum Bachelor of Science in related discipline, or currently engaged in completing a Master of Science or PhD
• Good working knowledge of testing methodologies and behavior research, as well as experience coding video for analysis
• Able to work collaboratively, take initiative, communicate well with others, identifying and executing priorities with adaptability and versatility.
• Good written and verbal communication, organization, math and writing skills
• Computer literacy with Microsoft products